Monday, February 25, 2008

HERE...FINALLY!!!! (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK :P)



Ok, it's been, like, a millenium since I first thought of blogging. Call me lazy, unpunctual or a procrastinator, it does'nt really matter, I've delayed something I've decided to do YET again and it's not a very good feeling, you know. I wish I went ahead and implemented my "plans" more often. Actually, it's been a while since I've actually planned something. I've gotten used to everything in my life going contrary to what I plan. And now that I'm thinking of it, I actually waste most of my time making plans, so by the time my plans are made, it's too late to implement them. Tsk, tsk ....I pity myself sometimes (read always).

Hmmmm..It's tough to think of what to write about. Reading stuff your friends and family blog about inspires you to write yourself. It LOOKS like it's a simple thing to do...putting into words your views on stuff; it's NOT. All your essay writing abilities and grammatical skills seem to go trekking when you're writing. It takes at least two whole mintues to frame one sentence and another two to check if it's been framed properly. Ok, now that I'm thinking, it's probably just what I'm feeling right now, coz it's been ages since I last wrote. My creativity and imagination are on a vacation right now and it'll require a LOT of coaxing and cajoling to get them back. Well, what better time to start, than now?!

Ok,I've just read what I've written to this point and 90% of this post is pure nonsense. Makes me realise what people go through while I'm talking to them!! Guess I need to learn to organize my thoughts better. That'lll help. Ok, there I go again!

Anyway, the point of this blog was to welcome myself to the world of blog, bloggers and bloggerers. Hope I stick around.

Adios then...
Till I post again...


(I had WARNED U!!!!)

5 comments:

Subboo said...

Welcome to the world of blogggers..I guess we (read the bloggers) will hav to admit u in PlayGroup instead of the usual 1 st Std :P...But then whateva little u hav written, its certainly humorous, straight-from-the-heart & intruiging..Its just the beginning & with the way u write, m pretty sure u will get a lot of accolades for ur future blogs..

Way to Go Shirls !!
Cheers

CRD said...

oh finally!! i know what a good writer u are, so its good uve started.welcome to blogging sis...

added to to my blogroll.

Sukanya said...

aloha :)
hope u do post agn.. n its blogger world.. no i cares abt grammar or spellin or if u make any sense!! :P

Welcome to blogville. hope u njoi :)
blogrollin u..

Daisy Dmello said...

ok me no blogger like the other 3 who hav already encouraged u on the dos n donts....but i liked wot u wrote :), its not fake is wot i mean, there people "Shirley" is der 4 u, exactly the way she is in person, confused( as v geminis r usually):P..friendly n lovable...keep writin, n keep me informed abt it too..

Cheers,
Daisy

noel said...

Best was on AAJ Tak .. i love that. ...


reg
noel